Tuesday, July 12, 2016

It's Been A While

Hello!

So, it's been a while since I wrote a blog post. I do intend to get back to it, but at the moment I am without a computer of my own and without many of the photos I had taken or prepared for posting.. My poor laptop died on me a little while ago, and I haven't yet replaced it. So it may be a while yet still again.

I'm also in a bit of a rut, but I'm hoping doing some cleaning will help. I've not yet found a spot to take photos here that I like, but I must admit that there are still quite a number of boxes about. And really I'm not sure what I should take photos of. I did a very big wardrobe overhaul, which is still not really finished. I lost a lot of my patience for lolita fashion, and a lot of my patience with myself. I think this is a bit of a turning point, and I'm not really sure where I want to go. I guess at least I am somewhat in a position where I can decide that for myself, so at least I have that.

Maybe I'll write about that sometime, maybe I'll see where this blog goes. I always really try to write for myself and try not to be too apologetic about whether I hit a schedule or make readable posts.

I guess that I'll be back when I manage it; get a computer, find a good place for photos, decide what I'll even write here about. I'll still continue my Japan and About a Dress Posts, but other than that I'm not sure.

Until then!

2 comments :

  1. I look forward to new posts from you! Writing for yourself is always the best <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words! It definitely makes things a lot more relaxing <3

    ReplyDelete