Saturday, May 17, 2014

Taobao Mini Haul + Day Dream Carnival Coordinate


We did a little taobao order recently, so I decided to finally hunt out some new shoes~
As much as I love my tea parties, I really wanted to find some more classic styled shoes- in sweeter colours. I liked the delicate look of the pearly heels in this outfit and wanted to bring out the same sort of feeling. In the end I picked three pairs and I also decided to try out a blouse from bobon21. I wanted it in both colours, but the pink was out of stock, the purple is still cute though~ 

I had to take a bit of a gamble, since the shoes only went up to size 39 ... honestly I think a 40 would fit more comfortably but the 39 fit fine as well. I guess I will know more on comfort when I am able to wear them. The beige heels are the tightest fit, but I don't think they'll be too bad with stockings. All three pairs are reasonably made- there are some small imprefections but they don't affect the shoes themselves and honestly they're all like $12-15 a pair so better than anything you could get here for that price, haha.

The blouse was cheap and is cheap, but it's cute and I think I'll get some wear out of it. The material is rather coarse so if it really annoys me, I'll pull it apart and use it as a pattern to make something out of a nicer material.

I put together a little coordinate with Day Dream Carnival, the blouse matches the colour well however the lavender heels were too pink (DDC is a bluer lavender) so I paired it with some white lace tights, the pink ribbon t-strap heels and a little pink hair comb.


Rundown:
Angelic Pretty Day Dream Carnival Altered One Piece in Lavender
Chocomint Ribbon Brooch Clip
Taobao Bought Blouse, Tights and Heels
Handmade Ring
 Taobao Shopping List:
Thanks for looking~

2 comments :

  1. Pretty coord~
    I really like how the blouse and dress match together <3

    ReplyDelete