Thursday, January 1, 2015

Wardrobe Post January 2015


It's that time of year again!
This year, I don't think my wardrobe grew very much. While I added some new pieces I also sold a few. Two I felt didn't really suit me as much as I would like (one too short, one too big), the third I absolutely regret selling (Cherry Berry Bunny why) ! I've been told I'm not allowed to sell anything anymore, haha. 

I wanted to make more things this year, and while I started on that I didn't really get much done at all- or at least very little finished. I did however accquire more blouses, which has made the whole of my wardrobe infinitely more wearable. 

My wardrobe resolutions this year are three things;

Complete base item sets (Headbow, Blouse, Bag, Plain Colour Tights, Shoes, Necklace, Bracelet, Ring) in each of the colours I wish to focus my wardrobe on! So pink, mint, lavender, yellow, and my accents red and brown. I have bits and pieces for each, but I think having those things would round out my wardrobe a lot better.

Accquire the new Angelic Pretty rocking horse print, Romantic Rose Letter and Lucienne Dream. Those three are my top priority, but of course I might get distracted, heh.

Shop in Japan. Perhaps only slightly related to my wardrobe, I'd like to be able to go away to Japan at the end of the year and shop up a storm with Thali (and eat lots of cute cakes~)!

Unfortunately again this year I don't really have a dedicated or interesting wardrobe space to show off. I'm  hoping next year I will have something to show since we're hoping to find a bigger place.

Anyway, on to my wardrobe!

If anything is not labeled and you would like to know what it is, feel free to ask~

*Polite disclaimer: nothing here is for sale. Please don't message me about buying anything, when and if I decide to sell they will be posted on the relevant sites. I will not be responding to inquiries.*
 Angelic Pretty Cat's Tea Party 2012 - Angelic Pretty Rose Toilette 2007
 
Angelic Pretty Cameo Window 2014 - Baby the Stars Shine Bright Circus Print 2009

Angelic Pretty Coat of Arms Tartan 2013 - Baby the Stars Shine Bright Shirring Princess 2008

Angelic Pretty Honey Cake 2011 - Angelic Pretty Magical Etoile 2008

Angelic Pretty Macaron Tartan 2011 - Angelic Pretty Melty Cream Doughnut 2013
Angelic Pretty Polkadot Milky-chan Applique 2009 - Angelic Pretty Jewelry Jelly 2010

Angelic Pretty Sweetie Violet 2014 - Angelic Pretty Day Dream Carnival 2013


Emily Temple Cute Patisserie Print 2013 - Peppermint Fox Gentle Fox 2014

Angelic Pretty - Angelic Pretty - Angelic Pretty - Angelic Pretty - Innocent World - Magic Cats Street
Various Taobao




  Accessories


 Bags - Shoes - Socks - Tights

Make Up

I included a selection of my make up, things that get the most use. Make up is one of the things I feel I've really improved in this year, and I think I've finally got to a point where I have a look that works for me. I guess these are some of the staples of a minimal make up look for this sweet girl~ If you have questions about anything, again feel free to ask!

 A compliation of some coordinates from this year~

Thanks for looking~
 

Not Pictured: Twinkle Ornament JSK Pink, IW Lucky Pack JSK, my favourite LP boston bag, various plain coloured tights, two pairs of taobao ribbon shoes, novelties~

You can see last years post HERE

1 comment :

  1. Oh, everything in your wardrobe look wonderful! It's too bad about the item you regret selling :(
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete