Wednesday, August 5, 2015

I was a flatlay once


 This was the coordinate I took as a flatlay. I wanted to show off the cardigan and the MILK bag, but I've already worn them both a lot recently- strange how just one or two new pieces can make you feel refereshed?


For the first time in forever, the chocomint bunny rosette matches something. I bought it because bunny. I have a feeling I originally did this with a white blouse, but who really knows? Anyway, you can see the cute little flower detail on the cardigan here~ 

 

6 comments :

  1. What a cute outfit! That little bunny rosette is the sweetest ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really loved it when I first saw it but I just haven't ever found a way to wear it!

      Delete
  2. This outfit is so adorable, I love everything about it arrrgh, the blouse, skirt and cardigan combo is perfect, I love the little rosette brooch (which brings a bit more colour up top so the skirt doesn't overwhelm the rest of the outfit) I LOVE IT. This would be perfect with your cute high bun hair style like in your profile picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much! :D Sweetie Violet is definitely one of my favourites for its versatility. I'm so glad you like it ♥♥

      Delete
  3. I really like the quirkiness in that outfit, mint is so cool when paired out with lavender and pink accents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! They're probably my three favourite colours, so I'm glad you think so!

      Delete