Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Melty Cream Doughnut Arrival + Coordinate!


Today I received a parcel from Japan! My good friend had sent on some things I had bought the end of last year. I was really excited to get them! Being so kind, he included some Japanese snacks and a box of my favourite brand of curry roux, though I didn't include a picture of those. I was really touched though, because he remembered me purchasing many boxes of Melty Kiss and sent me a new flavour- Creamy Raisin! Other than Melty Cream Doughnut, I also got the Sakizo Under the Dress tights and three packs of Diamon Lash- two in their newer brown colour and one in the black. The black are a similar style to the dollywinks I have and love, so I thought I would give them a try- at least until I can replace the dollywinks. I had close ups of them, but I somehow got my hair in the picture, so I couldn't use them ... 


Rundown:
Angelic Pretty Melty Cream Doughtnut Jumperskirt in Mint 
and Porter Bear Bag in Brown
Taobao Bought Blouse, Tights and Beret
Handmade Ribbon and Necklace
Offbrand Shoes




Close up, I love everything about this jumperskirt I think, except maybe the buttons for the waist ribbon and straps which are beautiful but silver when the spoon and fork on the frnt bow are gold. 


And finally a close up of the Under the Dress Tights which you can get from Alice Books! This is my second pair of Sakizo tights, and they are both so so lovely. I thought I should have presented them with a coordinate to show them off, but I was at a loss as to what I had that I could pair them with so I will have to think on it more. 

In the end though, I think that I am just very lucky and grateful, I can't wait to wear my new dress!
Thanks for looking~

No comments :

Post a Comment