Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Magical Etoile Coordinate


Previously I bought the Promenade de Paris tights in Lavender, it was only after they arrived I realised I should have bought them in Sax so that they would match Magical Etoile perfectly. How fortunate it was that I received them in the oshare legware set! I relised I don't really tend to use accessories, so I tried to use some here. To be honest, I don't really wear many accessories (though I own quite a few) I prefer a minimalist approach. I've only recently over come the idea that I can put my hair into a messy pony tail (previously, they had to be absolutely smooth!) and I think that somehow is reflected in the fact I've always had difficulty with styles that require more layering or accessories (such as mori and OTT styles).


 Rundown:
Angelic Pretty Magical Etoile Jumperskirt in Pink, 
Promenade de Paris Tights in Sax, Trick or Treat Star Ring in Pink
and Tea Party Shoes in Pink
Taobao Bought Blouse
 Handmade Hat (with Angelic Pretty Magical Etoile Headband Brooch: Repurposed)
Offbrand Bow Pin and Bracelet
Thanks for looking~
 

No comments :

Post a Comment