Friday, June 20, 2014

Gentle Fox for Peppermint Fox


 Today we launched Gentle Fox! I've been really excited about this print, especially Mr. Fox with his dashing hair flick. The colour came out beautifully too, and matches so well with pink and brown! It's perfect, I think. This time I modelled, what do you think? I'm not a very good model, haha! But I think they have turned out quite cute. 


 I will be sewing up the orders as well as working on making sure we have a good full stock for AVCon and SMASH in the next couple of months, so there might be some silence (there may not be if I am able to be efficient enough!). I hope if you are in Adelaide or Sydney that we'll get to meet you soon! ♥ Of course I have a Gentle Fox dress for myself (what use is making cute clothes if you cannot have one for yourself, right?) I'm so excited to come up with cute coordinates for it~

Thanks for looking~

No comments :

Post a Comment