Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Melbourne Swap Meet Loot


 We were lucky enough this last month to have a swap meet! It's been some time since we've had one, in fact I think we've only had one since I've been a part of the community. I don't actually think it was a bad thing though, since the quality of the goods on offer was off the charts, over all I think it was incredibly successful and I can't wait for the next one!

In addition to the AP Rose Last Note hat and candy bag, I also traded a friend for Musee low waist- but that's another blog post altogether in the future!


I didn't come home with too much in the end, but I think I'm really happy with what I got. The bag has some small damage, but I think it's fixable (and it was a steal!).
(Thank you so much Bonnie, this ones for you *^*♥)



Rose last note hat paired with an IW blouse that we bought from Jordi! I still do hope to make my own very over the top hat to match Belle Epoque Rose in the future, but I do so adore this one and it will be much, much more versatile! I cannot wait to pretty much wear it with everything ♥


2 comments :