Sunday, July 26, 2015

My thoughts

I seem to have made a long break in my posts since returning! I have been having little moments over the last few weeks where I have felt a bit lost with regard to my hobbies. I'm slowly addressing them. A few related to this blog- namely that my manequin photos all looked samey and secondly that I've been having some trouble with tumblr and fetishists. 

For the first point, I did try to take a flatlay again but.. I just didn't like it. So I retook on the mannequin and decided if they were all going to look the same, I'd just purposefully take them all the same. Take that world. 

For the second, well.. I haven't been posting on tumblr recently. I'm not really sure what to do about it. Often it is simply my coordinates on the mannequin, so it doesn't matter if I post my face or not. I don't really care about what people do in their own time, but I really wish that people could respect me enough to not involve me in something involuntarily. I'll have to think about it more. For now, I guess I'll just use tumblr to observe and stick to sharing things here or with my friends on facebook. In the end that really is enough for me.

Anyway, here is some food I ate in the last few months! Pastry from the Flour Market, Curry from Brim.CC in Melbourne, Passion Mess from Royal Copenhagen in Hahndorf, another Eton Mess from the Aviary, a very not sweet tiramisu from Red Cacao in Stirling and tea and cakes from the Travelling Samovar back in Melbourne ♥


2 comments :

  1. Welcome back :D Sorry about whats happened on tumblr :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I'll just hide away on my little blog here instead :'D

      Delete