Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Twinkle Ornament for Christmas 2013



For the Melbourne Lolita Community's Christmas meet up, two lovely girls organised a cute lunch and secret santa for everyone. There was a fantastic door prize, that we helped to contribute to!

I decided to wear Twinkle Ornament, since I feel it is not often the right occasion to wear it. I favour a more simple style lately and so I borrowed Thali's cream chiffon blouse. You cannot really see it, but I am wearing lacey white tights over cream tights for texture and I wore my tea parties and finished with a cute lacey pearl ribbon clipped to a headband, that was made by Thali some years ago.


I am wearing:
Angelic Pretty Twinkle Ornament Jumperskirt in Pink
and Tea Parties in Pink
Taobao Bought Chiffon Blouse and Tights
Handmade Accessories
Brightlele Wig

Thanks for looking~

No comments :

Post a Comment