Monday, May 12, 2014

Emily Temple Cute Patisserie Print Coordinates x2!


 Since I had some nice light, I played around with a couple of coordinates for my darling dress!
First I wanted to see how the raspberry red chiffon blouse looked, I liked it a lot! Although I don't know if I could wear it myself, I'm not sure I look good in so much red. I used a milk pair of sheer tights and the red ribbon heels to match and topped it off with a 6% dokidoki hair clip and a cute ribbon necklace to match with the little ribbon accent on the waist. I think it would be cute with an up-do!


Rundown:
Emily Temple Cute Patisserie Print in Pink
6%DOKIDOKI Large Glitter Bow in Gold
Taobao bought Chiffon Blouse, Tights and Shoes
Offbrand Necklace



The second one I matched with my Innocent World strawberry bag and brown accents. I think realisitcally, the tights should be cream if the blouse is cream but I liked the way the tights matched. I'm going to look for some warm pink chiffon to make into a blouse for my next taobao order (as well as some tights in mocha and gold, if they can be found). I snuck in a neck tie, and included a brown hat for balance though I think with dark hair like mine the shoes would be fine on their own.


Rundown:
Emily Temple Cute Patisserie Print in Pink
Innocent World Strawberry Bag in Pink
Taobao bought Chiffon Blouse
Offbrand Tights, Hat and Shoes


Also, I noticed that I accidentally removed some images and so now they don't show up in previous coordinate posts in which case, I'm just going to remove those posts. You can still find the coordinates on tumblr here (if you must .. haha).

Thanks for looking~


No comments :

Post a Comment