Thursday, July 10, 2014

Cat's Tea Party Coordinate


 The other day in making up the Cherry Berry Bunny outfit, I decided I wanted to see how the Innocent World blouse worked with my darling Cat's Tea Party. As you can see, they seem almost made for each other! ♥

The blouse has such a lovely softness that realy compliments the dress. Overall the look is not too over the top, perfect for a summer tea party. Too bad it's winter here right now I suppose!


I've paired the whole look with the ridiculous headbow, a cute heart necklace and a little silver butterfly brooch. I used a more elegant pair of shoes to finish off and lace tights- though if I were wearing the tights, I'd likely wear them over a pair of tone appropriate pink tights. I love the way a colour can peek through the patterns on sheer or lacy tights ♥

I'd love to be able to pair this dress with a soft blue or lilac one day, I really think it would pop! For now I hope you like this delicate coordinate.

Rundown:
Angelic Pretty Cat's Tea Party Jumperskirt and Headbow in Pink
Innocent World Long Hem Blouse in White 
Paris Kids Winged Heart Necklace
Taobao Bought Tights and Pink Ribbon T-Strap Heels
Offbrand Silver Butterfly Brooch

PS. We named the mannequin Calgacus. Recently Thali has been on a documentary kick (in particular she watched a wonderful series detailing the history of Scotland) it seemed perfect.

Thanks you so much for reading~ ♥

4 comments :

  1. That blouse and JSK go together like peas and carrots! I really love the lace on the bodice too, it's nice seeing the details of dresses like that :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Cat's Tea Party really has such lovely details, I wanted to show them off a little ♥

      Delete
  2. Adorable coordination! I'm totally in love with Cat's tea Party, the lace is so pretty, and the print and, well everything ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's really a lovely dress * ^ * I think it's easy to be smitten with it! ♥

      Delete